Limit the tax liabilities for you and your business
We are pleased to announce the publication of our annual Year End Tax Strategies brochure.
A ‘Flipbook’ version of this handy overview can be viewed here now.
Why read the guide?
Tax rules seem to change at an ever increasing rate and the budgets in 2015 made significant changes that impact many of us from April 2016.
In this useful guide, you will find handy pointers and advice concerning:
- The ‘Hidden’ tax rate for higher earners
- Reducing tax on business motoring
- Changes to ISA investment opportunities
- The new regulations surrounding second homes and buy to let properties
- Reducing your tax liability with prudent investments
- Tax-efficient saving for retirement
- Tax relief achievable through charity donations
- Capital Gains Tax and how you can reduce it
- Planning your estate to minimise tax liability
- Business tax relief solutions for certain business types
- The Workplace Pension and Auto Enrolment
- Keeping more of your business’s profits
- Management support and effective information reporting
Click to view the full Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard Year End Tax Strategies 2016 brochure (Flipbook)
If you would like to take advantage of our expertise and services, please call one of our team on 0808 1 686763.